Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beijing Airport pt. 2 & Arrival in Hong Kong & First Day

Hi again

Okay, this is going to be a very long post. Have to cover a lot of stuff plus there are a few pics. There will be a page break in this post. So please be aware of that. Sorry I couldn't post earlier I have been to tired to post. Also sorry for my extremely bad grammar.
View outside Beijing Airport

First let's start with Beijing Airport. After my post ended earlier we went around looking a place to eat. The place that we wanted to eat had just ended something that my parents wanted to eat so we did not eat there. Instead we just got a sandwich for me and sort of curry dish for dad since mom and Simon ate earlier. We found a place to eat next to a working power station. There were really interesting vending machine in the airport and I got a drink from it. We went down to our gate after a while. We sat there for an hour before boarding the plane.

Vending Machines
Pear Drink
Tangle of Cords

In the airplane, I got a allergic reaction to some peanuts in the food during the flight. For those who don't know I have a high allergy to any sort of peanuts and it could potentially send me to the hospital if i don't take a allergy medicine. I survived and am doing well right now.


We arrived safely at the airport in Hong Kong and was picked up by Maur jie jie who is the children' director for Saddlebak Hong Kong.
KINDLE_CAMERA_1378486631000.jpg
Luggage at Hong Kong Airport


 We were then taken to the pastor house that we were going to stay at for the duration of our stay in Hong Kong. Straight after we put everything down my family was taken to a Thai restaurant where we stayed until about 8:30 we finally reach the pastor's house again at around 9.At this point I was so tired that I laid on my bed and fell asleep with all my clothes from the trip on. Here are some Pics of the pastor's house. Sorry about the odd placement had a hard time with the computer

KINDLE_CAMERA_1378492635000.jpg
Kitchen


KINDLE_CAMERA_1378492659000.jpg
My Room
KINDLE_CAMERA_1378492665000.jpg
Parents Room


 The next day I woke up at seven o'clock in the morning. According to my parents I got the most sleep out of everyone. I think both my parents woke up at four then fell asleep again and my brother woke up at one. I was in a complete daze in the morning. I prepared to go out and the next thing I remember is being at a small shop where I ate a ramen with ham and spam. We stopped by a supermarket on the way to Munsang Collage which is where the Saddleback Hong Kong is going to be held. We were going to Munsang to attend a pray walk.

The pray walk last two hours long. Because of this my family and I were unable to go back the the house as we planned. Even so the walk was fun because e were about to see some of the friend of ours that we meet back in the states. After the walk we stay at the Collage to eat lunch. Then it was time to start the rehearsal for the opening service. The rehearsal is really important because it helps to work out the kinks so that the actually service will run smoothly. I had to work with the children ministry. The children leaders all meet together to get and idea of what is going to happen and who are they working with. That entire meeting lasted until about 3:15pm. Then we all went to the meeting hall were the parents were to go to watch the service. After the service finished at 5, there was an hour of suggestions and problems that were found. Then for another hour after that many of us stayed and chatted and talked.

After that my family and I had dinner with my aunt and cousin. It was pretty good. We came back to the house at around 10? And I have been finishing up writing this blog post. Sorry if this is really long and had really bad grammer...well I hoped you liked it....going to be somewhat busy tommorrow so it should be shorter.

Please comment and you can allow follow me by email. There should be something on the bottom of the page that lets you do that.

Well Goodbye for now, I know it is about 9am over there so bibi

-Kirikaze Kylini 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting.