Thursday, September 26, 2013

Half a day left

Hi,

Less than half a day until I am going to Hong Kong. I know that a lot of people are going to be reading my blog. Just fyi  for those who know me please only use my blog name, which is Kirikaze or Kira for short, if you are going to comment. Please comment. We are still packing. Mostly likely more thing are coming today for us to pack. There are some pics below. That is only half of our stuff we have to bring. 

For those who are wondering I am still slightly sick and please pray that I get better in a few hours or at east I can get past customs.

Going to be very busy......
Luggage for Saddleback Kids
My carry one for the airplane 
Personal luggage for the family

Well...all for now...please comment!!!!

- Kirikaze

3 comments:

  1. Keep updating your blog! We're going to the global peace night so I might be able to go to the JesusOtaku meeting. :UUU I want to but I have so much school. XD Bring manga vol.s to read on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope u can go and if you do tell me all about it :). Unfortunately I forgot to bring manga nor do I think my mom would let me. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Wish you all a great trip. God be with you, you will all be in our prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting.