Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Leaving Soon!!

Hey

I am going to leave tomorrow for Hong Kong! Please pray that I get better because I am trying to get over a cold I just got. Hoping that fun things will happen. Right now we are still packing for our trip. Apparently my dad has a couple hundred shirts, lanyards and a few other things that are coming today that needs to be taken to Hong Kong. We still haven't been able pack all the stuff from my previous post yet. Going to be very interesting.  This is going to be the first trip that my family has to use the full allowance of luggage.

....uh... nothing else to report...

Please comment
-Kirikaze

2 comments:

  1. Did you get someone else to watch your turtle? You never brought him over. Or did he die? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Amaranthine. No my friend from small group is going to take care of my turtle so dont worry.

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting.