Friday, September 27, 2013

In Beijing Airport

HIYA!!!
KINDLE_CAMERA_1378399505000.jpg
Strawberry Soy Milk! MINE!

FINALLY I CAN BLOG!!!! Sorry for not posting just before the flight. I was too tired and getting onto the plane was a little crazy. Our flight was actually 13 hours not 18. it is over 18 hours including the time on the next flight. For anyone who would like to know the plane was a B777 and both flights are with Air China.

Currently waiting during our seven hour layover...nothing much to do. It has been a chore to fine anything working well in the airport. The internet is pretty bad in some of the airport and many of the power plugs don't work. Dad just got back after finding a few more that worked. On top of that in China apparently "Blogger" which is the site i use to blog is blocked in China. I am pretty luck that my dad found another way to get me into blogger or else there would not be a update until I arrived a Hong Kong. 

Flight was fun. I slept through most of it. Finally got top watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I also watch NCIS. I watch a bunch of other stuff too. My sickness didn't really affect me to much on the flight which i think is rather amazing. I am still slightly sick and it comes and goes.

Had a rather interesting incident at the screenings. Twice we got stopped for something we had in our bags. It was the same thing each time that cause us to get recheck. You know what it was???? COFFEE!!!! Really funny. Apparently the senors thought that the coffee was something dangerous. The first time we got stopped because of the coffee the guard could not open the bag because the bag it was in was tied with a rather complicated not. The guard kinda gave up and my dad said just to ripe it open. The second time the guard just looked at it and put it back into the bags.

Going to have to be going for now. (YES I KNOW, bad grammer)

Well SEEYA!
Please Comment

- Kira



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting.