Thursday, September 26, 2013

In the airport

Hi

Still learning how to use this kindle for blogging. Inside the airport. Time is now 11:37pm. Yes I am still awake. Flight leaving at 1:40am tomorrow which is about two and more hours away. Had a lot of luggage. I got through the check in without coughing once. Still continue praying that I get better soon because I don't really want to be sick for an eighteen hour flight.

Seven of the thirteen bags that are comin!!!
Going to have a seven hour layover in Beijing China.  Taking Air China..... from Beijing going to Hong Kong. First flight is probably going to be over eighteen hour flight. Then the seven hour layover in Beijing. Then another five hour flight to Hong Kong. Going to be fun. Hoping to post just before I bored the plane and once I arrive at Beijing. No promises because It really depends if I remember.

Brother is reading. Mom watching Cantonese drama and dad playing candy crush. I think dad is on like level 350. me I am blogging and doing other random things.....

Ha I think that is all for now.....please comment

- Kirikaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting.